Tom Ferry Your Coach - Tom Ferry Coaching- Took the Money and Ran! Impossible to Cancel! Stay Away!
You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company.
They offer an awful service then want to make sure that you can't tell anyone about it. I think it is safe to say they know nothing about Business ethics. When viewing the 'Guarantee' on the contract you will realize that it is nearly impossible to meet all of the conditions and they rope you in having to spend thousands more in order to go to their main yearly event as well as another regional event.
For all of my real estate friends... Do NOT use Tom Ferry Coaching. In my experience it was a waste of money and I found business ethics to not be a top priority. Just don't want you all to make the same mistake that I did.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Awful service
- Unethical billing practices
- Failure to deliver services
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tom Ferry Your Coach Coaching Program
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."